Grow in Christ,
and Live to Serve at
CLUB S.A.M. 2017!
- Club S.A.M. is a summer mission opportunity for the children of Church of the Master and their friends.
- S.A.M. stands for Summer Acts of Mercy and the goal is to have the children participate in an act of kindness each time we meet.
- All 3 year olds —rising 6th graders are invited to Club S.A.M.
- Club S.A.M. will be held the weeks of June 6, June 13, and June 29 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings, 9 a.m. - noon.
Each week will have a different purpose or theme:
- June 6-8 — Kindness through Cleaning & Planting
- Testing and cleaning all the nursery and Room 8 toys; planting flowers
- June 13-15 — Kindness through Sharing
- Creating artwork and cards to share with the sick, the imprisoned, and the homeless
- June 20-22 — Kindness through Cooking
- Preparing treats to share with our families, friends, and shut-ins
Each day we will have a Bible story, snack, mission preparation and activity, and then time at the park.
9:00 – 9:15 Sign In, Welcoming Activities
9:15 – 9:30 Bible Story, Plan for the Day
9:30 – 11:00 Mission Preparations and Activity, Snack
11:00 – 11:45 Walking to and Playing at Alum Creek Park, Walking back to Church
11:45 – 11:55 Popsicles & Review of the Day
11:55 – 12:00 Pick up by Parents
Things to Note:
- All children need to be potty trained.
- Every day will include walking. If your 3 or 4 year old typically uses a stroller, please bring one for us to use.
- If you need to reach Kay while your child is at camp, please call or text 614-313-2196.
Cost: $5 per child per day - money due at sign in
Registration: All children should be signed up 24 hours in advance of the day they are coming. Please send the information to Kay Thomas at 614-313-2196 or email@example.com.