- Youth Sunday School - 9:30 a.m.
- 6th graders - 12th graders will meet in Room 4, the green youth room off the Fellowship hall, for a combined Youth Sunday School class which is offered each week. Our curriculum is called "LinC". Through the use of current events in our culture and world, we will look at how we as Christians can LinC our faith and the world around us.
Teachers: Danielle Antonaros and Stuart Thomas.
- Youth Praise Team 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- YPT is the musical group that leads our praise music during the “En Fuego” worship experience for our weekly youth gatherings. Participation with the praise team is open to all youth in grades 8-12.
- Youth Group 5 p.m. –7 p.m.
- Please bring $2 per youth for the cost of dinner.
- 5:00-5:45 Dinner
- 5:45-6:30 En Fuego, our youth-focused worship experience.
- 6:30-7:00 Youth Group Time
Youth fellowship is the weekly gathering of our middle school and high school youth. It us a chance for youth to worship, fellowship and grow in their faith in ways that are fun, relevant and hands-on. We vary our activities from week-to-week so that all learning styles are addressed. We include local mission projects and fun field trips throughout each month as well as group discussion.